Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a home - an urgency
Hi,

I'm planning to buy a home in this year. It is our dream. We are looking forward to have it real quick. But, a couple of weeks before, I had some issues in my  job and now, I'm facing a financial crisis. I just thought to let go of my dreams. But, two days before, when one of my friends visited me, it told me to get the help of a mortgage broker. He talked with me about it for a few minutes. But, I'm totally confused now. Is it possible for me to get the help of a mortgage service in this current situation? Is it a good option. I thought of asking you guys about this.

I have no idea about this. Even if I get the help of a mortgage broker, which mortgage should I select as a first timer? I would like to know your suggestions.

As my friend suggested http://www.albertamortgagecentre.com/, can I lend this service of this mortgage broker? Has anyone used their services? Kindly, share your feedback and suggestions.

Your replies will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Residential property in India is one of the most rapidly growing sectors that attract both buyers as well as investors. The growing income levels of people working in the corporate sector increase in the disposable income of people, reasonable priced home loan interest rates, and attractive financial schemes offered by developers are some of the factors that have resulted in an increase in more and more people going for their own house purchase. With the rapid urbanization and more and more nuclear families settling in tier 1 and 2 cities, there has been a considerable growth in the demand for housing properties. With the homes becoming more affordable than they were a number of years ago and self-owned homes still remaining a number one priority with most of the Indian households, the residential real estate market in India is the most attractive.

Sonepat is an upcoming residential destination that enjoys its proximity to Delhi-the capital city. An integral part of the industrial zone of Haryana, it is the most preferred industrial and investment location on the borders of Delhi, that has witnessed a surge in the real estate growth. The place due to its supportive infrastructure and well – developed industrial sector holds a bright future for developers and entrepreneurs. Unlike Delhi, it provides a clean and pollution free environment to all its residents.