Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flats, Apartments for sale in Mohali
JoynestMoh1 offers you Apartments in Mohali. The Airport Ring Road PR 7 is going to be one of Tricity’s most premium locations. Joynest MOH.1 is located close to the 200 ft. airport ring road. With options of 2/3 BHK, it is going to provide residents an upgraded life. A gated community with 2 tier security, 24x7 water and electricity, a modern club, parks etc., it’s just perfect for the modern Indian family.

Thanks for sharing the information, will you please tell me the exact location? 

I have heard about SBP City of Dreams and SBP Exotic Floors flats in Mohali area nearby Airtport and PCA Stadium. So please share the prices and the exact location so that  the community will get benefits from our posts. 

Thanks

I have also found some pictures of the SBP flats have a look

Thanks for sharing the information. If you are looking for a flat in Zirakpur then Green Lotus Avenue is a must check residential area. Green Lotus Avenue is one of the turnkey projects of Barnala Developers, built on the concept of ethical construction and pure luxury at affordable prices. Green Lotus Avenue brings to you tricity’s first ever green residential project in Zirakpur located in the fastest developing area of tricity.